Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween all my ghoul friends! Here are some Halloween time pics from a couple days ago during a town Halloween Party... Enjoy and remember what it was like to be a kid and the fun and excitement of Halloween!
He wanted to be a black and white bunny, so here it is ;)
Asher and a friend posing at the first stop of town businesses trick or treating
The town we live near is so quaint and full of charm
Fun in a pile of leaves in front of the town gym where a party was held later for the whole town
a short rest
at the town party, a twist on bobbing for apples I guess... ha ha
he never did get it, but tried real hard

Have a spooky day!

post signature

7 comments:

  1. Looks like that was a fun time! Fall is definitely in your town...have fun!!! I love Ashers costume!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute photos! Happy Halloween! Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, MOM, did you go as the Banshee female? Or was this the kids' only version? Your son didn't look too happy in the first photo, but both he and his friend are having a ball the rest of the time. As for bobbing for apples, I never could do it, either, and I had to stick my face in water! Love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable and so "Norman Rockwell"! I love the little town atmosphere and leaves! Asher will have such wonderful memories of these happy days! His costume is very original and super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So darling! You really took great shots of them! :) love the leaves and apple action :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Everyone! It's easy to get good shots when your subject is so darn cute! He tried really hard to get that apple! haha

    ReplyDelete

I love it that you are wanting to comment but please know that I have moved my current blog (this is the old host). You can now find me at www.jaimehaney.com/blog and leave a comment there. This very same post is on there, as I have picked up the whole kit and kaboodle and moved it. I hope to see you! Please come by and say howdy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Join the Spooky Fun!