Thursday, December 16, 2010

Test your color vision!


I read this on another person's blog and wanted to test my own hue distinguishing ability with a Color Challenge. I was amazed to have scored a 4, especially since I had barely been awake for a hour! haha  The lower the score the better.

So go test yours, it will take about 10 minutes. They said women are much better at distinguishing the hues than women. Well, yeah! We always notice more things! ;)

go take your test here http://www.xrite.com/custom_page.aspx?PageID=77

here's my results:





"This Artists Observations of the Day"

Feeling of the day: stressed - I'm not ready for Christmas, it's almost here and I'm not ready!

I'm lovin': that song for Target's Christmas commercial Is It Time Yet? I can't Wait

I am wearing: my purple robe, still ;)

I thought about today: the list of a million things to do and there was ice storm last light and the roads are horrible!

I miss: homegrown summer tomatoes and watermelon!

Best thing I did today: take a color test, made me feel that I can do something pretty good!



post signature

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jamie, thanks for your visit and lovely words, I tried to leave a comment on your blog yesterday but I was having computer issues. grrrr. I just wanted to say that I really loved reading about you and your little boy and what you get up to in your corner of the world. I loved your posted about making the christmas decorations with your little one and putting up the Christmas tree, that made me laugh. I could definately relate, I have two boys a 7 year old and a 4 year old so I know where you're coming from. I look forward to reading more of your blog :0) take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your colour skills. :)

    I will have to try that out.

    I think that someone stole a week of our prep time for Christmas, 'coz I think it is getting here all too quickly.

    But my Hubby says, it will be here whether we are ready or not (He is trying to be supportive, the poor sweetie) but really it doesn't help.

    Off to clean toilets, oh yes, I get all the dream jobs (He! He!)

    Have a lovely evening and stay warm :) T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a 4 too. Great minds think alike you know. And I am not ready for Christmas at all. I don't know whats going to happen??? Gettin alittle stressed...... But it always works out fine in the end. No worries!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh what a fun test!!! you did awesome!!! I will have to try this out!!! wishing you and yours a wonderful Holiday Season!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bow to you my friend- you ROCK!......I got a 19. Bleh :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got a 4 as well. Boy, that makes you go crossed eyed after a bit.

    ReplyDelete

I love it that you are wanting to comment but please know that I have moved my current blog (this is the old host). You can now find me at www.jaimehaney.com/blog and leave a comment there. This very same post is on there, as I have picked up the whole kit and kaboodle and moved it. I hope to see you! Please come by and say howdy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Join the Spooky Fun!