Sunday, August 14, 2011

Ta Da - Look what I made!


I made new cushions for my old outdoor table and chairs with the help of my mother in law last weekend. I wanted to show you all because I'm pretty proud of them :)  We made a pattern out of newspaper by cutting up the original cushions. I have had this fabric for a couple years with this in mind, but kept putting it off. I'm so glad it's done now, it looks better than I imagined.

before - ick

After - Ooo la la
Thunder - the jungle cat

Lightning under glass

Have you made anything for your home lately? It's very satisfying :)
post signature

7 comments:

  1. I'm so impressed! And what a wonderful sanctuary you have there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how beautiful- and I LOVE that fabric you used- gorgeous! We haven't made anything lately, but have plans to build a pergola out of reclaimed windows once the weather cools down a bit......

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a fantastic job on the cushions! Wish I could sit outside on my deck but lately, its been a bit too hot! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely Jaime.. love that fabric.. looks very inviting.. love sitting outside.. can't get enough of it..lol...
    Kath
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. these turned out great & I can see why you're proud of them... congrats on your accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh, I so need to do this to the cushions on the screened in porch! This inspires me to move a little closer to doing it rather than putting it off. As for being proud of yourself...you should be, they look GREAT!!! It would appear that even Thunder approves ;)

    Have a great weekend!

    "Her" and Romeo

    ReplyDelete
  7. How awesome, Jaime! They look beautiful. You have every right to be proud. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love it that you are wanting to comment but please know that I have moved my current blog (this is the old host). You can now find me at www.jaimehaney.com/blog and leave a comment there. This very same post is on there, as I have picked up the whole kit and kaboodle and moved it. I hope to see you! Please come by and say howdy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Join the Spooky Fun!