Sunday, April 1, 2012

Finished pup has new owner


My painting of "Can I go home with you?" has a new owner. I didn't get to meet her, but I tried. She left before the winners were called. I hope she likes it, well obviously she likes it or she wouldn't have bid on it ;)  But what I mean is, I hope she is happy she won and likes it even more now that he is hers. 


I had a few people tell me they wanted to buy it as I was making my way up to add it to the items to be auctioned off, but of course it was for the benefit. But I did list it in my FineArtAmerica.com shop, here. Where are all these people when I am at an art show? haha Maybe I've hit a soft spot here with the pup. He is a cutie, and who doesn't love dogs?


My face painting gig went well. Lots of happy kids, which makes me happy. I got lots of cute pictures of their smiling painted faces (and an arm!). Here's a couple that I think turned out great...








post signature

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I can see custom dog portraits--they're big around here!
    And how fun that face painting is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pup and I can see why many wanted to buy it. Facepainting is the most fun and fulfilling thing a person can do. I have done facepaintng many, many times and it always is a blast. have a great week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great weekend! I knew someone would snap up that pup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have found your niche! Painting puppies! This little guy is adorable. Reminds me of Bogart (my Pit Bull very large puppy). Love the face painting. This is really a talent and you are wonderful. I did this for the LibraryFest one year and it was hard work with hundreds of kids descending on me! I hear there is good money in this if you promote birthday parties and special events.

    ReplyDelete

I love it that you are wanting to comment but please know that I have moved my current blog (this is the old host). You can now find me at www.jaimehaney.com/blog and leave a comment there. This very same post is on there, as I have picked up the whole kit and kaboodle and moved it. I hope to see you! Please come by and say howdy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Join the Spooky Fun!