Thursday, May 31, 2012

Join me in ICAD


So the house seems erie without hearing little paws tip toeing through the house at night. And very cold without a kitty to pet and hold while watching TV at night. So I've decided to join in a challenge to take my mind off Glove for a while.

I'm not usually much of a joiner but I ran across a post on Karen's blog at I am Rushmore (artist and smiler extraordinaire oh and chief salamander catcher) and saw for the first time this ICAD thing. ICAD stands for Index Card A Day and it's been created by Tammy of Daisy Yellow. It's just one index card a day. It's not any real time consuming project and it sounds real laid back and bound to be inspiring to get you creating. It will at least get my creative ju ju going again.

So join in and keep your ju ju goin' too! It starts tomorrow. Just go to Daisy Yellow to see all the details, which there aren't that many rules. She says even if you can't start right away just join in, no catching up required.

So go out and get a couple pack of 3x5 cards and let me know if you're doing it so I can look for your ju ju. 8-)

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I think I'll have to live vicariously through you on this one- I'm still getting over the 29 Faces challenge! I'm one of those people who starts out with a ton of ideas and then brain drain sets in.....but I know YOU'LL do great- you always have so many cool ideas!
    xx
    Stephanie
    I know how hard it is without your fur baby- thinking of you :)

    ReplyDelete

I love it that you are wanting to comment but please know that I have moved my current blog (this is the old host). You can now find me at www.jaimehaney.com/blog and leave a comment there. This very same post is on there, as I have picked up the whole kit and kaboodle and moved it. I hope to see you! Please come by and say howdy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Join the Spooky Fun!