Thursday, January 7, 2010

Launched my new website!


I just launched my newly revised website. My old one only focused on the Photomontages that I create and nothing else that I do like drawing or painting. I feel this looks more professional and leaves a lot of room for any additions that I may create in the future. See my new website www.artsyfartsy.me here. I'd love to get some feedback from you, good or bad and anywhere in between. I've used iweb again and ran into some aggravation with not being able to add meta tags but for now I'll stick with it. I've used Dreamweaver before but I know just enough to be dangerous. As a designer and a very visual person it is annoying to not be able to have my website look just as I can design it say in InDesign or Photoshop. I'm no techie that's for sure but manage to stumble through but I decided to just get my site up in a hurry so I stuck with what was fast and easy and that was iweb (an Apple application). So please, take a look and leave me some feedback either by commenting or email me :)

4 comments:

  1. I do like your new sight waaayyyyy better than the old one. This one is professional yet personal. I think it has more personality and I like the different tabs at the top. I also appreciate your description of things like what are ACEO's...you maybe Artsy Fartsy but you're not Hoity Toity, just down to earth and the short bio is nice too. Love it!!
    Blessings,
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new website looks very nice!

    Thanks again for visiting mine too!

    Have a creative & lovely weekend.

    SpOOky CK (-:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new site is wonderful! I like the personal touch throughout. Looks like you've been hard at work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice website! Great! Like your new ACEO too

    ReplyDelete

I love it that you are wanting to comment but please know that I have moved my current blog (this is the old host). You can now find me at www.jaimehaney.com/blog and leave a comment there. This very same post is on there, as I have picked up the whole kit and kaboodle and moved it. I hope to see you! Please come by and say howdy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Join the Spooky Fun!