Sunday, September 18, 2011

Back and Ready to Yack!



I'm back and ready to yack! I am downloading 414 pictures from our Florida trip that we just got back from late last night. Actually, I'm surprised I only took 414. I kept thinking, I'm going to post something tonight while I was in Florida, but it just never happened. We kept busy and I was exhausted every night.  I apologize for just disappearing like that! I don't like to announce we're going on vacation for obvious reasons. I had all kinds of things I wanted to share, but it would in turn let it be known we were away.

It was an exhausting trip back, more than normal. We got caught in two traffic jams, one in Atlanta from roadwork and the other right before Chattanooga where there was a terrible wreck involving one truck hitting a bridge support. I'd say they added almost two hours to our normal 13 hour trip.

I've missed 2 Paint Party Friday's and have missed reading all my favorite blogs so I'm ready to get back in the groove refreshed and ready to create some art! I've read some art books and eye candy magazines to recharge my creative batteries. But, right now I've got a lot to unpack and loads and loads of laundry to do so I'll save my stories for now. But I'll be back with my Florida thoughts and pictures :)  I know it's just want everyone wants to hear about... hahaha!

post signature

9 comments:

  1. I was wondering where you got to. Glad to see you back.
    A trip to Florida sounds so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you back. Glad you got to have a good time in Fla. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see your pics from your trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a wonderful time!! We just got back from Florida too, maybe we saw you! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty piggies girlfriend...
    That road trip sounds like a nightmare.
    I've got a new crate of tomatoes to sauce up...
    speaking of nightmares :)
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you all had a great time, except for the marathon drive home. Mmmm, I've just turned a curious shade of green, hehe. Looking forward to seeing some photos :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I MISSED you girl! But I totally understand about not sharing when you're out of town, we do the same thing......
    Can't wait to see the pictures and hear about your trip!
    xo
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so envious of your vacation! We would love Florida after spending the summer in this Hell Hole called Texas! This summer was brutal! Love the foot shot, but tis a pity to have sand on that fabulous pink polish! Welcome back and waiting for photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you had a great time!!! Welcome home, friend! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love it that you are wanting to comment but please know that I have moved my current blog (this is the old host). You can now find me at www.jaimehaney.com/blog and leave a comment there. This very same post is on there, as I have picked up the whole kit and kaboodle and moved it. I hope to see you! Please come by and say howdy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Join the Spooky Fun!