Monday, December 27, 2010

Did you make your Christmas Wish?


I always make a secret Christmas wish on Christmas Eve. Usually around 3 in the morning while I'm still wrapping presents. This year, I'm wishing to not be such a procrastinator. Ha Ha, we'll see.

Here are some pictures from Asher's very first school program, the Christmas Program. It was so cute hearing all their songs and seeing their performance. What big voices from tiny little mouths! They were all little elves. I volunteered at the school to help make the hats and made about 12 of them or so. They ended up looking like shower caps, but still darling. Each child picked out their tissue paper color and tinsel for the rim. They were so proud. I was in the front row and Asher was having a great time as you can see from the pictures.


Asher laughing and enjoying himself
Preschoolers and Kindergardeners together

Me and my little Elf


I hope everyone had a great Christmas and took a moment to remember why we celebrate that beautiful day. I believe Jesus was born the Son of God and He is my Lord and Savior. What ever you believe, I think most people take comfort in knowing a Higher Power and He is mine. Bless you all.


post signature

4 comments:

  1. So happy you had a great holiday! What cute photos of Asher and his classmates. I think the hats are super cute. Very festive. Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas (just a tiny belated)! Glad to hear you had a good one. The elves are very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a little belated as well, but what wonderful pictures to come back to! I always love children's performances and these costumes are so sweet!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little elf was so cute! Great memories to share with him when he is older. Many Blessings for a New Year full of Love,Peace and Joy!

    ReplyDelete

I love it that you are wanting to comment but please know that I have moved my current blog (this is the old host). You can now find me at www.jaimehaney.com/blog and leave a comment there. This very same post is on there, as I have picked up the whole kit and kaboodle and moved it. I hope to see you! Please come by and say howdy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Join the Spooky Fun!