Tuesday, October 25, 2011

New Page Added ~ Halloween Faces Tutorials



I've made a whole new page dedicated to my Spooky faces for Halloween. See it either by clicking on the new tab above or by clicking the logo on my sidebar.

You all know how much I put into my costumes so I thought I'd have a little bragging page and include my tutorials on how I created the faces. Lots of pictures so feel free to be inspired or just laugh at my silly obsession with spookiness. I'll probably add pics of Asher's costumes, too. More pics will be added as I find them.

I made the logo above and of course all the graphics that I use in the pages. I hope you all enjoy looking at them and it gets you even more into the spooky mood for Halloween. Now I've got to get back to making my sons cowboy outfit. I will enjoy it when he's ready to go for the scary costumes!

Thanks for looking. I appreciate any comments from my super fun blogging friends :)

post signature

3 comments:

  1. That's a great idea, Jaime! :) I'm sure it will be most handy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your Halloween costume- so great! My daughter and I painted some Styrofoam skulls (not nearly as elaborately as yours ;)) for some of our outdoor decorations this year. Anyway, great idea for a costume and thanks for sharing the steps.
    xo
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeeeeeeeeek! You know this is right up my alley! I have to go peek!!

    Love,
    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love it that you are wanting to comment but please know that I have moved my current blog (this is the old host). You can now find me at www.jaimehaney.com/blog and leave a comment there. This very same post is on there, as I have picked up the whole kit and kaboodle and moved it. I hope to see you! Please come by and say howdy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Join the Spooky Fun!