Monday, June 8, 2009

blogging

so I'm trying to think of something terribly interesting to say and must admit, I'm at a loss. what is interesting enough in my life that someone else would want to hear about? 

i've recently signed up for a site called linkreferral.com recommended from my friend, Roxie ( http://www.wix.com/rdon47630/RBR ) and it's interesting so far. I guess that I'm getting some hits at least. if you have any kind of site that you want to draw some traffic to, check it out. too early to give an opinion as to if it is generating buying customers.

i'm thinking of trying on ebay, not sure. so busy now that i'm not sure i've got the time. starting up this week are 2 farmer's markets that i'll be attending as much as possible - mt vernon, IN and New Harmony, IN

my show last saturday turned out bad. descent turnout, but i had a loss because a big gust of wind came up and blew 5 of my pieces to the ground shattering them and busting up the frames. very upsetting. one step forward, two steps back... that's the way it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it that you are wanting to comment but please know that I have moved my current blog (this is the old host). You can now find me at www.jaimehaney.com/blog and leave a comment there. This very same post is on there, as I have picked up the whole kit and kaboodle and moved it. I hope to see you! Please come by and say howdy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Join the Spooky Fun!