Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wednesday


gonna be a hot and humid one today! I've put off getting groceries as long as possible. guess I'll be hitting Wal-Hell today. ugh.

Well I got some work done on some of my art projects I've got going right now, just need to make sure I finish them.  I think I'm going to paint some poppies on the pots that I primed and paint faces on the plant markers my husband cut out for me and I painted yesterday.

I'm getting ready to go outside and transplant some flowers to sell in the Farmer's Market this weekend! (even though the moon is in Aries, not a good planting sign) but, this is when I have the time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it that you are wanting to comment but please know that I have moved my current blog (this is the old host). You can now find me at www.jaimehaney.com/blog and leave a comment there. This very same post is on there, as I have picked up the whole kit and kaboodle and moved it. I hope to see you! Please come by and say howdy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Join the Spooky Fun!