Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sweaty Farmer's Market today


Well today started out sweaty and stayed that way all day. Thank God for Secret and Dial soap! First thing we tried to tie up our sweet corn that got knocked down from the straight line winds we had here yesterday. It even knocked over a couple tomato plants and my zuchinni. It was like a hurricane! After that and then making breakfast for lunch I loaded up my car for the Mt. Vernon, IN Farmer's Market. Did I mention it is being held in a concrete parking lot? it felt like over 100 degrees and humid. Traffic is kinda slow since it's just the market's second week. Hopefully traffic will pick up. I did sell some plants and artwork and got some orders for my custom made scratch pads though... so I'll call it a good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it that you are wanting to comment but please know that I have moved my current blog (this is the old host). You can now find me at www.jaimehaney.com/blog and leave a comment there. This very same post is on there, as I have picked up the whole kit and kaboodle and moved it. I hope to see you! Please come by and say howdy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Join the Spooky Fun!