Friday, June 5, 2009

going to town again!

yet another trip to town today, now I know that shouldn't be that big of deal but when you're toting around a 3 year old, let me rephrase that a very spirited 3 year old it becomes an ordeal. Yesterday I was in town and getting ready to drive home the 25 miles and decided to to torture myself at Walmart to run in and out - yeah right.  

this trip is to go into get a double mat for my latest Photomontage, a beautiful 25th Anniversary of the cutest couple from Pennsylvania. I searched all over yesterday for one without any luck. I got smart and just called around today and found a great frame shop that will cut one for me for the low low price of $8! That would be Inman's, a fairly new Frame shop that has fabulous mats. at least from what I could see through the window last night! I missed the closing time by 15 min. so if you're in Evansville, I recommend Inman's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it that you are wanting to comment but please know that I have moved my current blog (this is the old host). You can now find me at www.jaimehaney.com/blog and leave a comment there. This very same post is on there, as I have picked up the whole kit and kaboodle and moved it. I hope to see you! Please come by and say howdy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Join the Spooky Fun!