Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I must be going crazy


Well today I thought the Farmers Market started and yeah, unfortunately I drug all my stuff out there and it starts next Tuesday! at least I'm ready a whole week ahead this time... ha ha  I could've sworn my letter said today but sadly as I re-read it for the umpteenth time, there it is in black and white next Tuesday. I seriously think I'm losing touch with reality. I think it's my husbands fault. Mr. Negativity. He's got me stressed out to the point where I am thinking he's right. He can't be right! right?

Here is my my latest Etsy addition... "Winged Warrior" my drawing of a colorful dragon ready for battle. I drew this with Prisma Colors and then scanned it in and did some extra touches in Photoshop. This is actually not the whole dragon, I am thinking of doing the whole dragon in a triptic (I think that's what they're called)

oyi. I need to have a margarita and go create something. cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it that you are wanting to comment but please know that I have moved my current blog (this is the old host). You can now find me at www.jaimehaney.com/blog and leave a comment there. This very same post is on there, as I have picked up the whole kit and kaboodle and moved it. I hope to see you! Please come by and say howdy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Join the Spooky Fun!