Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Glimmer of hope

I just got back from another 1 hour drive around the area in my car. I took Asher out in his jammies because at 8:42 this evening I got a call from a nice lady who saw one of my signs that I have out for Banshee Missing and she told me she saw Banshee walking on a gravel road not far from my place at all last night. I was so excited, I stopped making us dinner (I know, a late dinner) and we jumped in the car to look again with this new found hope.

She was scared of Banshee and didn't stop to check her tags, which I'm not sure if they are even on her. Banshee is ominous looking.. much like a wolf but she is harmless unless you try to grab her collar, she doesn't like that. She is really friendly actually.

It's a stormy evening and I know she is freaked out with the thunder and the lightening. I couldn't find her, but at least I didn't find her on the side of the road, hit by a car... thank God. Asher asked why are you in such a hurry? I said, I don't know but I just feel the urgency. I have hope again!!

I'm on the look out again come tomorrow. Your prayers must be working... keep them up!

5 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed, prayers still continuing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jaime,
    You poor thing, I hope she comes home soon! I will keep Banshee in my prayers. What a beautiful dog she is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry this has happened again. Banshee is a beautiful dog, but may be "senile" and unable to find her way home. It is ideal to let an animal run free, but sometimes kinder to fence off an acre so you can better protect them when they become old. They are trusting us to care and provide for them as they age. I'm a city girl so I would have trouble adopting the country way and letting my dogs roam. Too many dangers from people and predators. Staking dogs on leashes or in kennels is a sad way for them to live as well. We keep Oreo and Bogart in a large fenced yard with lots of shade, regular walks in the park, trips and inside time. It may not be perfect for them or us, but they are happy and healthy. I hope Banshee returns and you will be at peace knowing where she is and that she is safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jaime, keep strong, I how she turns up soon. :) T.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hang in there, I hope you've found her by the time you read this.

    ReplyDelete

I love it that you are wanting to comment but please know that I have moved my current blog (this is the old host). You can now find me at www.jaimehaney.com/blog and leave a comment there. This very same post is on there, as I have picked up the whole kit and kaboodle and moved it. I hope to see you! Please come by and say howdy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Join the Spooky Fun!