Thursday, May 6, 2010

What the?




I caught this just in time. Something must have buzzed by Banshee's head just as I snapped the picture. The look on her face is hilarious. For those of you not familiar with her normal looks, see here.
As you might be able to tell, the shaving is not going so well. I got a new blade for my clippers that is supposed to be for matted dogs and let me tell you, I have a new appreciation for dog groomers out there. I don't remember having this hard of a time with her before. I guess I usually rake her first (that is getting the undercoat removed by this rake looking brush) and that must make the difference. I do a little at a time, as it thoroughly ticks her off. She is getting pretty grumpy in her old age. She used to just roll over and take it, not now. She snapped and bit quite a lot today. I told her that we needed to come to an understanding. She's not buying it.


Not to be outdone, here is Asher dancing in the sand :)

5 comments:

  1. She's such a pretty dog! I tell you, it takes both me and my husband to try and groom our dogs. One to hold them down and the other to brush and clip. It's not a fun adventure! When we're done, we usually have enough to spin and possibly knit up a sweater! LOL
    Your little Asher looks so adorable doing his dance. Is he singing, as well?
    Have a great day! Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wee bit at a time will get you there. Poor thing...she just wants you to leave her be and doesn't understand you are doing this for her own good.

    I love the picture of her face in this post! It's hilarious!

    Love,
    LuLu♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, sweet Husky baby!

    Mine had to go in to the vet today for minor surgery, hoping she comes out with a clean bill of health!

    Hugs,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great shot of Banshee!! Too funny. But not so funny the story of the clippers. My dogs don't like to be brushed, so I can imagine how difficult clipping is. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this shot! So glad you found her and she is safe. Hope she likes the new kittens! Asher looks like he is day-dreaming a bit!

    ReplyDelete

I love it that you are wanting to comment but please know that I have moved my current blog (this is the old host). You can now find me at www.jaimehaney.com/blog and leave a comment there. This very same post is on there, as I have picked up the whole kit and kaboodle and moved it. I hope to see you! Please come by and say howdy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Join the Spooky Fun!